Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kellogg's Let Go Of The Eggo?


This is some of the saddest news I've ever read. What does the Kellogg company expect us to do, make our own waffles!? (heh, interrobangs.)

While I don't go out of my way to purchase Eggo waffles, normally I skip breakfast entirely because I hate mornings and everything involved with them, but I do enjoy the waffle enough that I'm shocked and surprised that their production will be cut down so drastically.

You know what I think it is? I have this curse that if I enjoy something enough, it is destroyed. It's true, if I vocally say that I like something, expect it to be demolished. It happened once to this Chinese food place I enjoyed (they were evicted so a small business school could use their building) and then a local deli (it burnt to the ground), and both happened within a matter of weeks!

Eggos had been inflicted with my curse. I hate you, Eggos! I hate you very much. Please make a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment