Saturday, November 21, 2009

Liveblogging: Holy Crayfish Albany Batman!



Tomorrow, at 7:00PM, Albany Batman will be getting crayfish to boil for a Thanksgiving feast. It's going to be fucking tasty. Also, only the Albany Batman and ze Grif will probably be eating them. Rejoice!

This is a map of where he'll be heading, and along the way he'll be updating live from twitter.



Originally, the Great Detective of Albany was going to do a route around the Saint Rose campus, but this mission for crayfish, the tastiest of shellfish, surpasses anything else he had planned that day. If he's bored he'll probably hit up Saint Rose afterwords because he loves wearing his mask in public.

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: I'll probably leave a little bit earlier than 7:00PM, but I'll be updating live from my tweets to let the public know where I am if they want to high five me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment